235-249 Tone Road
+61 3 5722 1050
Reviews of Gardenview Lodge Motel
- Debbie Ellis Added July 01, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★The room was super clean and fresh. Extremely comfortable. The Owner/ manager were extremely friendly and helpful. Nice to have a breakfast included. We would definitely recommend this place
- Rochelle Davies Added June 25, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Our Cabin has a very comfortable bed, it has a great size bathroom the shower is perfect, only one problem their is no dinning table in the cabin, because the room isn't big enough for one. Gardenview Lodge is located 2 klm's out of town. & its quiet as well.
- Fiona Fenton Added June 23, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★As far as cabin parks go, this one has lots of character. The main house where breakfast is served is a full Tudor interior. It’s an amazing piece of architecture that was a popular replica mid century. Breakfast is ample. The motel cabins are very retro 50s channeling Palm Springs all centering on a cute green garden and lawn, with a similarly aged pool off to the side and original stone walls. We stayed in a modern self- contained cabin, which was clean and well equipped. Nearby bbqs and fire pits would have been great to use if we’d not been experiencing a heat wave. A small aviary and some swings kept my toddler happy. The couple running the place are very friendly.
- Dianne Allen Added June 19, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Very clean, friendly staff, quiet, value for money, free continental breakfast in the restaurant. Pool, big lawn area. Spread out rooms. Parking for bigger vehicles. Would stay again. Recommended.
- A Google User Added June 11, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great place to stay,cabins are new and fresh close to everything and very quiet, easy to find just off the hwy.We will stay again if we are over that way again.
Home - Gardenview Lodge, Wangaratta
At Gardenview Lodge we like to provide a warm, friendly and relaxed environment for all our guests
gardenview, lodge, wangaratta, accommodation, bookings, rates, tariffs
Share this page
Today's weather in Wangaratta VIC
07:00 9 ℃ 1012 hPa 97 % 2 m/s 10:00 11 ℃ 1014 hPa 92 % 3 m/s 13:00 12 ℃ 1013 hPa 89 % 2 m/s 16:00 14 ℃ 1012 hPa 86 % 3 m/s 19:00 10 ℃ 1014 hPa 92 % 2 m/s 22:00 9 ℃ 1015 hPa 93 % 1 m/s